Children's rights National expert
2014–2021 - Ombudsman for Children with the President of Ukraine
2006–2014 - Chairman of City Service for Children in Kyiv
1999–2006 - Public figure in child protection
- Created a network of centers for street children and orphans and effective model of providing them support and rehabilitation.
- Co-founder of National Alliance «Ukraine without Orphans», bringing together hundreds of NGOs across Ukraine to provide family for every orphan.
- Has implemented programs and services for vulnerable children and families based on the best international practices; overcame the problem of children homelessness in Kyiv.
- Improved the system of support for orphans and family care.
- Has monitored the observance of children's rights in Ukraine and provided measures to restore it.
- Initiated and provided advocacy the Reform of institutional child care system.
- Initiated the development of policies to ensure the safety of children, combat bullying, protect children in cyberspace from sexual abuse and exploitation.
2008 - European University of Finance, Information Systems, Management and Business
1994 - Kyiv Institute of National Economy
NGO iDemocracy will join the discussion of tendencies on countering human trafficking and the ways on how to deal with this phenomenon in Ukraine
In order to increase public awareness of human trafficking, update this issue and familiarize with current global trends in the fight against this phenomenon and to define...
Mykola Kuleba: The government should support families with children to prevent orphanhood
Every child, especially an orphan or a child deprived of parental care, needs special attention and support by the government. Issues that should be immediately resolved...
Mykola Kuleba took part in an international conference on mental health
The Fifth international conference “Mental Health: Global challenges of XXI century” was held from 21 to 23 October 2021. Director of iDemocracy NGO Human...
Mykola Kuleba supports religious youth initiatives
III All-Ukrainian Forum of Youth Leaders and Priests of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic and the Roman Catholic Churches “Righteous Citizens because Good Christians”...
Mykola Kuleba: There should be an efficient system of preventing negative effects among teenagers
Suicide is a big problem that may take place at any age due to a number of internal and external factors if someone does not lend a helping hand to a person in time.
Mykola Kuleba: Ukraine needs a state program for adopters to ensure well-being of an adopted child and adoptive parents
Without a doubt adoption is quite a complicated process that many Ukrainian and foreign families go through. According to official data, as of the 1st September 2021...
Mykola Kuleba: Discussions about domestic violence is the beginning of fighting it
News that a seven year old boy with grievous bodily harm had been delivered to the emergency department of a hospital in the Cherkasy region rattled Ukraine several weeks...
Mykola Kuleba: Presidential Office and government of Ukraine should strengthen social guarantees and create adequate facilities for refugees
Ukraine’s active participation in evacuation operations in Afghanistan raised an important and acute issue on how the Ukrainian government would react to the refugee...
Ukraine’s evacuation operations in Afghanistan, Afghan refugees and issues concerning internally displaced persons (IDPs)
Ukraine has a rich experience in conducting evacuation operations. Let us only recall Ukrainian diplomats’ efforts to bring Ukrainians from abroad to the motherland...
Mykola Kuleba: Ukrainians still believe in their country’s future - displayed the results of Ukrainian Independence
On the 24th August Ukraine celebrated its 30th Independence anniversary. Since 1991 the country has witnessed impoverishment by more than one-third and the birth level has...